Focus on IT
Future Student Event
Brown Theatre, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Electrical Engineering Brown Theatre
Our Focus on Melbourne information evenings give you the opportunity to explore your study options and choose your pathway to success.
As IT continues to revolutionise our society, from business and health to entertainment, there is no better time to study a field that is shaping the jobs of the future.
Learn how you can study IT at the University of Melbourne and the exciting career possibilities. Hear from our students, academic staff and recent graduates about what it’s like to study IT, and the career and internship opportunities available to our graduates.
Hear from current students, academic staff and recent graduates about what it is like to study IT at Melbourne, how we teach and the career and personal development opportunities available to our graduates.
• Explore majors, breadth options, electives, internships and research opportunities in your chosen faculty
• Map out your pathway to graduate study and career possibilities
• Work out how to see the world while studying overseas
• Enrich your degree with a Concurrent Diploma in an area you’re passionate aboutv • Hear from current students and staff, and get a glimpse of uni life first hand
• Confirm prerequisite subjects and entry requirements, including for our Special Entry and Access Schemes
Register now to get all your questions answered and make an informed choice.