940 Dookie-Nalinga Road, Dookie
See more events from
Join us for a day of agricultural discovery and the University of Melbourne’s 2440-hectare agricultural campus and its community. Located between the hills of Shepparton and Benalla in Victoria, Dookie is the largest agricultural campus in the southern hemisphere.
- Tour the campus’ student housing, teaching spaces, robotic dairy, merino sheep shed and working winery.
- Free seminar on mastitis control, preventing footrot in sheep, sheep progeny evaluation and much more from leading agricultural veterinary science researchers.
- See the latest in agricultural and food science technology, including drone-based plant stress sensors, microwave weed control and biometrics for food sensory testing.
- Meet students based at the campus, from diploma to PhD level.
- Sample wine, cheese, beer and juice as you explore Dookie.
- Participate in interactive displays and win door prizes.