Auditorium, Melbourne Brain Centre
Kenneth Myer Building
See more events from
Just how difficult is it for brain and mind researchers to speak without jargon when describing their research? Join our MC, Dr Shane Huntington (Einstein a Go Go, RRR) and our expert judges as we challenge five of our brightest academics to speak in layperson’s terms when describing their research.
Join us as we 'go up against the bell' in a competition to crown the 2017 No-Bell Prize!
- Professor Christine Wells, Director of the Centre for Stem Cell Systems
- Professor Cassandra Szoeke, Consultant Neurologist, The Royal Melbourne Hospital and Director, Healthy Ageing Program, Department of Medicine
- Associate Professor Olivia Carter, Perception and Pharmacology Laboratory Director
- Professor Peter Bossaerts, Experimental Finance and Decision Neuroscience
- Professor Felicity Baker, Co-director, National Music Therapy Research Unit
Join us for an end-of-year soiree prior the No-Bell Prize!
4.30 - 5.30pm: Drinks and nibbles 5.30 - 6.30ish: No-Bell Prize